HireLevel is looking for HR & Finance Manager in St. Louis, MO!
Our client, a global packaging company, is looking for a HR & Finance Manager to support operation activities and processes in accordance with company standards.
Job Category: Full-time, Direct Hire
Shift: Monday through Friday, 1st Shift
Location: St. Louis, MO
Responsibilities of HR & Finance Manager:
- Prepares profit and loss statements
- Prepares and monitors yearly budget
- Calculates all taxes (corporate, labor, VAT, etc.) prepares reports and files declarations within stated deadlines
- Manages the relationships with the chartered accountant and financial auditors
- Manages the relationship with banks, supports the HQ Finance department in negotiating financing solutions to guarantee cash flow
- Ensures productive and efficient office operations, taking charge of utilities and service contracts, reception services and facility management
- Supports the hiring processes to cover short and long-term staffing needs
- Cooperates with management to identify training needs and to implement training activities
- Is responsible for personnel administration and guides performance evaluation and development processes
- Ensures the payroll process is timely and accurate
- Facilitates the annual salary review process ensuring adherence to guidelines and procedures
- Manages disciplinary actions and labor disputes
- Ensures the HR archive is correctly managed and updated
- Ensures adherence to HR local rules and company procedures and suggests internal policies as needed
Requirements of HR & Finance Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent knowledge of taxation rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of Commercial and Corporate Law and Labor Law
- Experience with SAP
- Good knowledge of HR Management principles and practices
- Must meet client background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.