Industry: Human Resource Assistant
Job Number: 47407
HireLevel is seeking a HR Coordinator in St. Louis, MO
Our client is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, serving metro St. Louis, mid-Missouri and Southern Illinois. This candidate will be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for all employees to the Human Resources team. The Employee Service Center Administrator handles and provides support for various HR employee programs within the organization. They must be competent in Communication, Relationship Management and assisting the diverse workforce. Responsible for supporting the employees by responding to basic human resources policy, payroll, benefits, leaves and other questions they may have.
Job Category: 1 Year Contract, Full-Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation of the HR Coordinator:
Additional Responsibilities of the HR Coordinator:
- Collaborate with TA and Sourcing Specialist to create strategies on posting positions using standardized titles, and inserting key word recognized descriptions.
- Perform audits to ensure consistency and best practice guidelines being followed.
- Review resumes and screens candidate profiles while appropriately dispositioning candidate movement throughout the selection process.
- Coordinates candidate review by scheduling interviews, while launching testing and reference checking.
- Provides direction to candidates on hospital specific location, parking, travel and relocation reimbursement instructions.
- Administers payment for authorized reimbursements.
- Administers support to candidates contacting the team for application assistance.
- Guides conversation with candidates using Live Chat to connect to the appropriate team member for resolution.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
Additional Requirements of the HR Coordinator:
- 1 year of related experience required
- High school diploma or GED; Associates or higher preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Great customer service and relations
- Must meet client s background, drug screening and immunization requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.