Industry: Human Resource Assistant
Job Number: 47144
HireLevel is seeking an HR Intern for our location in St. Louis, MO. We are looking to grow someones career path in the Human Resources field and workforce management area.
We are looking for students that are currently enrolled in college courses. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with our company!
Compensation for the HR Intern: $10.00/hour
HireLevel powered by Extra Help, Inc. Is looking for interns! The internship is an exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in the Human Resources, Business, and Sales fields. Interns can apply their education, skills and experience while gaining practical HR, Business, and Sales experience in a professional setting. As an intern, you will work on strategic projects, help to support operations and learn from a team of professionals.
About Us: HireLevel is an example of a truly dynamic woman-owned business. Founded by Teresa Katubig in 1995, Extra Help opened its first office in Johnston City, IL as a temporary employment agency. Today, HireLevel has grown to include eight locations providing its broad range of clients across the country with employment, payroll and human resources management services. Our employees are award-winning providers of customer service, and will work as our client's partners to increase efficiency and customize our solutions to meet their specific needs.
Commitment: We request that interns be available 3-4 months (minimum). Our hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. We can be flexible scheduling work time within those hours. Must be able to work 20-30hrs/weekly.
Responsibilities for the HR Intern:
- Assist with recruiting methods and shadow interviews.
- Shadow orientation sessions.
- Create and update various job boards and college/university career sites.
- Assist Marketing team with creating and maintain social media strategy.
- Perform reference checks for employees.
- Order background checks for employees.
- Assist recruiters with creating hot candidate emails to clients.
- Attend one lunch meeting with the President/Owner towards the end of the internship period to review experience.
- Assist with the customer service experience, both clients and applicants.
- Other special projects, as assigned.
Requirements/Qualifications for the HR Interns:
- An interest in Human Resources, Business, and/or Sales
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong, detail, organizational, and administrative supervision
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality