Hirelevel is seeking a Referral Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL.
Our client is a fortune 500 company who is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions.
Position: Full time, Contract to Hire
Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: Monday - Friday | 8:30 am-5:30 pm, .
Similar Positions: Data Entry, Patient Care Coordinator, Referral Coordinator
Responsibilities of a Referral Specialist :
- Review and process high volume of authorization requests for HCBS and LTC Services
- Review and investigate member cases in internal and external systems such as state websites
- Complete assigned queue counts, projects within timeframe/due date
- Complete up to 40 authorization requests per day
- Route to appropriate staff when needed.
- Answer phone queues and process faxes within established standards
- Data enters authorizations into the system
Requirements of a Referral Specialist :
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT codes and ICD-10 codes
- Experience in Managed Care, Medicare, HCBS
- Must meet client background requirements
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.