Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49019
HireLevel is seeking a Health Information Clerk for our Fortune 500 Healthcare client located in Madison, WI. The ideal candidate would be able to handle clerical tasks as an independent worker.
Job Type: Part-Time Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $12+ Based on Experience
Shift: VARIED 6: 30am 4pm. 6-8 hours per shift, 0-5 days per week. Must be available to provide planned and unplanned coverage for primary staff.
Similar Positions: Receptionist, Secretary, General Office, Clerical Support
Job Duties for the Health Information Clerk:
- Provides onsite distribution services for mail, medical records, medication, supplies and other items used in a clinic setting
- Includes other distribution and clerical tasks, as assigned
- Could work at multiple sites based on business needs
Job Requirements for the Health Information Clerk:
- Must have at a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to hear and converse on the phone and in person
- Ability to walk while pulling/pushing boxes, charts, or carts weighing up to 20 lbs
- Ability to safely lift up to 20 and occasionally 50 pounds and to push/pull boxes, charts, carts or equipment weighing up to 100 pounds
- Must meet company requirements of drug screening and background check
- Must be available to provide planned and unplanned coverage for primary staff
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.