Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 47327
HireLevel is looking for multiple Heavy Equipment Mechanic for a client located in Mt. Vernon, IL.
Do you want to be a part of a high efficiently and high tech company that places emphasis on customer focus? Our client is seeking an ideal candidate with an eye for quality while serving their customers need. This position is responsible for diagnosing faults or malfunctions and determining needed equipment repairs.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Mt. Vernon, IL
Compensation: $16-20/hr Based on Experience
This company will offer a full benefits package after 90 days including Medical, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Match, Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays, and Paid Uniform.
Similar Positions: Automotive Technician, Service and Repair, Heavy Equipment Repair Man
Job Description for Heavy Equipment Mechanic:
- Properly repair outgoing machinery and parts.
- Inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Ability to work on hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear.
- Accurately account for all time spent per job.
Job Requirements for Heavy Equipment Mechanic:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience in heavy equipment operation preferred
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams, blueprints and assembly prints
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.