HireLevel is seeking a Homeowner’s Association (HOA) Specialist for a law firm located in Clayton, MO. This person must understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service and be able to interact effectively with owners. This position requires a high level of technical proficiency and accuracy. We are looking for a self-motivated professional who maintains the highest of business ethics and safeguards confidential information. The ideal candidate is detail oriented with exceptional organizational, multitasking, problem-solving and proactive follow-up skills, adherence to deadlines, and excellent computer skills. If this describes you then apply!!
Our client is ranked one of St. Louis’ Best Places to Work several years in a row! They believe that each member of the firm is a valuable member of the team where excellence, mutual respect, personal responsibility, and community service are the values they support each day. Shareholders, associates, paralegals, and staff work in an open, collegial environment that makes it easy to collaborate on projects, problem-solve, and work as a team in servicing clients.
- Pay: $50,000-$60,000
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Paid time off/vacation plus Holidays
- Paid Parking or Transportation Allowance
- Team Building Committees
- Flexible health spending account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And much more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles homeowner inquiries and requests by phone/email/in person.
- Assists in various homeowner related matters.
- Problem solve, think independently, and undertake projects with minimum supervision while maintaining timely and efficient organization.
- Collaborates with attorney team in producing top quality work product.
- Handles communications when attorney is out of the office, including assisting clients and taking detailed information.
- Maintains a calendar/docketing system.
- Handles electronic filing of court documents.
- The ability to work independently and are able to take direction well.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workflow, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills; able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- A minimum of Associates Degree or 2+ years of experience in collections.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other protected classification protected by local, state, or federal laws.