Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 48862
HireLevel is looking for a Hospital Inventory Management Coordinator in Detroit, MI!
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Detroit, MI
Shift: 2am 10: 30 am
Compensation of Hospital Inventory Management Coordinator: $12.00/ hour.
Similar Positions: Inventory Controller, Inventory Control Specialist
Responsibilities of Hospital Inventory Management Coordinator:
- Examines incoming shipments to verify receipt of the correct types and quantity of materials and supplies.
- Unpacks and inspects items for damage/shortage.
- Interacts with data control system to identify classification of items (stock/non-stock). Accurately processes items according to standard operating procedures.
- Stores items at designated locations accurately.
- Performs par level counts as assigned and inputs levels to produce pick letters.
- Interacts with customers to review par levels, as well as receiving and delivery information.
- Maintains records of material and supplies and related materials management activities, as required.
- Picks and stages items for shipment to vendors.
Requirements of Hospital Inventory Management Coordinator:
- Basic knowledge of arithmetic, English, and grammar
- Accuracy in checking, posting and counting
- Simple use of automated office equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.