HireLevel is looking for Human Resources Coordinator in the St. Louis, MO area!
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract to Hire
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift: Monday through Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: HR Specialist, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Recruiter
Additional Responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator:
- Conduct the onboarding process for new employees
- Schedule and coordinate phone calls with candidates, clearing them for hire
- Maintain and ensure electronic employee folders are filed appropriately
- Update background check dates in employment record system
- Direct candidates while onsite to ensure a positive interviewing experience as needed
- Coordinate the candidate assessment testing as needed.
Job Requirements of the Human Resources Coordinator:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required (PowerPoint a plus).
- Experience with Outlook and SharePoint preferred.
- Ability to solve problems requiring analysis and decision-making.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.