HireLevel is seeking an HR Director for a home health agency in St. Louis, MO. The HR Director will lead the Human Resources department in all human resource functions and assist all hiring managers and departments as needed. This person must bring 5 years of human resources experience and a positive attitude. If this describes you, then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a certified Medicare Home Health Agency that offers comprehensive home health services to it’s clients. Quality care is their primary focus and they personalize services to meet the needs of their clients. They pride themselves on a collaborative environment between their professional health staff and the clients’ physicians to design a care plant that is just want the client needs.
- Pay: $60,000-$70,000
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- And More!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and understands the company’s short-term and long-term business objectives
- Directs and oversees the functions within the Human Resources department
- Develops and implements organizational human resources policies, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local legislation, CMS/Medicare, and accrediting bodies (including EEO, FMLA, FLSA, ADA)
- Serves as a point of escalation for the business on issues including but not limited to employee relations, investigations, audits, customer service
- Identifies HR processes that need improvement through efficiency or standardization and works with the team to implement
- Maintains a solid understanding of home health and hospice businesses locally and globally
- Leads and directs the work of other HR Assistant and has responsibility for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and separation
- Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function in collaboration with senior management
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience, including some prior management and leadership experience
- Solid understanding of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as home health care and hospice regulations
- Ability to objectively and effectively coach employees and management through difficult HR matters and resolve issues using judgment that is in consistent with standards, best practices, policies, procedures, regulations, or government law
- Demonstrated ability to continuously improve processes to ensure high efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong people management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other protected classification protected by local, state, or federal laws.