HireLevel is looking for a Learning Management System Administrator for a Fortune 100 company in Clayton, MO!
Job Category: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Location: Clayton, MO
Shift: Monday through Friday, Days
Similar Positions: L&D Coordinator, Learning and Development Administrator, Learning and Development Specialist, HRIS Analyst
Responsibilities for Learning Management System Administrator:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the Learning Management System (LMS) providing support and continuing operations of the system to serve the learning needs of the organization.
- Design and develop eLearning courses, virtual simulations, assessments and evaluations in LMS
- Develop training programs, evaluate its effectiveness, and make necessary updates to ensure courses are meeting their objectives and purpose
- Lead the design, development, testing, implementation, upgrading, and support of LMS
- Partner with the HRIS team and other training departments to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with learning objects
- Define, develop, maintain, and enforce documented training processes, procedures and practices
- Consult with internal customers and research industry trends on best practices to deliver training Serve as departmental resource for reporting, content materials, quality assurance and customer support
Requirements of the Learning Management System Administrator:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of learning management systems experience, specifically with design and development of learning systems, in a corporate environment is preferred.
- Healthcare background preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft office and eLearning authoring tools.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Adobe Captivate experience a plus.
Learning Management System Administrator: Based on Experience
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.Hirelevel.Com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.