Industry: Healthcare Recruiter
Job Number: 48490
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner in Carbondale, IL. Our client is a fortune 500 company who is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government-sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions. The ideal candidate will have 4 or more years of experience in human resources.
Position: Direct Hire
Pay: $53, 000-75, 000 Annually, Based on Experience
Location: Carbondale, IL
Similar Positions: Human Resource Manager, Personnel Manager, Human Resource Administration
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Business Partner:
- Responsible for coaching the front line people managers and partner with them to resolve employee related matters
- Develop and analyze HR data to guide business leaders in planning and execution of people strategies
- Ensure efficiency and data integrity in completion of Workday business processes and reporting
- Investigate and resolve employee relations matters; respond to third parties when applicable
- Partner with HRBP leaders on local HR communication and implementation of HR initiatives/services
- Collaborate with COEs and HR Operations to ensure efficient and effective hiring, onboarding, terminations, etc.
- Partner with Absence Management; engage in interactive process and reasonable accommodation discussions
- Provide guidance on policies and procedures; promote use of self-service and HR Services options
- Support implementation of change strategies and tactics
- Will require minimal travel to Chicago for team meetings and/or serve as back-up for other HR team member(s) located there
Requirements of the Human Resources Business Partner:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field (HR Certification Preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in a HR function and/or a generalist role
- Healthcare terminology and call center experience a plus, but not required
- Preferred experience with Taleo, Outlook, Microsoft Office
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.