Industry: Administrative Manager
Job Number: 48799
HireLevel is looking for Human Resources Coordinator in Jacksonville, FL!
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking an experience HR Coordinator for a temporary assignment.
Job Category: 2-Month Contract
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Shift: Monday-Friday | 8am-5pm
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities for Human Resources Coordinator:
- Support the recruiting process including contacting candidates to conduct phone screens and scheduling interviews
- Track candidate progress and disposition requisition as appropriate
- Administrative filing
- Scanning documents
- Logging and shredding documents
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Human Resources Coordinator:
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizing skills
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience
- Previous administrative experience
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.