Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 49220
HireLevel is looking for a Human Resource Manager for our client located in Herrin, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate has experience with customer service and previous Human Resource Management experience, and who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full-Time:
Hours: 8: 00am 3: 00pm
What is unique about the client: non-profit organization whose main purpose is to assist adults over 60 or older. We offer a wide range of services to facilitate independent living and delay premature institutionalization.
Company Culture: caring, trustworthy
Similar Positions: Human Resources, Staff Resources, Human Capital Resources
Compensation of Human Resource Manager: $12.00
Responsibilities of Human Resource Manager:
- Complete all paperwork on new regular employees.
- Keep computer updated on terminated (WCPA) employees.
- Calculate employees time worked from time cards and time sheets.
- Prepare biweekly payroll.
- Prepare bi-monthly homemaker payroll from hours received from supervisor.
- Prepare and call in payroll tax payment.
- Maintain employee's attendance records, vacation, sick time, etc. And notify employees monthly of time earned/used.
- Print W-2 forms for all employees annually.
- Make bank deposits daily.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly
- Maintain information on home delivered meals participants and print donation letters
- Input and maintain information on members and newsletter recipients for newsletter labels.
- Compile newsletter for printer and supervise sorting and mailing of newsletter.
- Input and update volunteer names and addresses for mailing of invitations to annual volunteer
- Submit employees health, dental, life insurance.
- Submit Workmen Comp Claims.
- Maintain Purchase Order log and process all bills_
- Prepare monthly personnel report for board meeting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of Human Resource Manager :
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be experienced and/or have training in computer operation.
- Must be accurate and dependable.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must maintain confidentiality of employee's affairs.
- Must demonstrate willingness to continue training in computer programming.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.