Industry: Human Resources Representative
Job Number: 48754
HireLevel is hiring a Human Resources Manager in St. Louis, MO!
This position will be responsible for delivery and implementation of human resource strategies across the respective region and supporting the line HR manager to deliver and proactively engage with the branch to support the development of sound people management.
Job Category: Direct Hire, Full Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift Times: 1st shift, Monday- Friday
Similar Positions: Human Resources, Employment Operations, Talent Management
Compensation of the Human Resources Manager:
Additional Responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager:
- Effectively plan ahead to anticipate problems, plans for worst-case and best-case scenarios
- Makes sensible, decisions in difficult and deadline driven situations
- Good presentation Skills
- Demonstrates passion - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way. Committed to upholding professional standards
- Takes responsibility for own actions and visibly supports the senior leadership team and their agenda
- Results-focused - understands what is important to staff, clients and management - is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organization
- Capable communication skills - handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence
- Displays integrity - is sincere in own behavior and in dealings with others
- Self-motivated and self-aware - recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development.
- To work with all stakeholders across the region and develop and implement cost effective recruitment and retention strategies
- To prepare and execute overall People strategy/HR Plan for the region in consultation with global HR function.
- To determine and provide leadership in developing the HR strategy, in support of the business plan and strategic direction of the Organization. Key areas will include Talent acquisition and retention, succession planning, change management, organizational Development & performance management, learning & development and compensation & benefits
Additional Requirements of the Human Resources Manager:
- 10 year experience in similar, relevant industry. MBA preferred
- Proven working experience in a generalist HR Role at a Sr. Level
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to implement the task with proven leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience of problem solving techniques, across a full range of HR activities
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices