HireLevel is seeking a HR Representative/Operations Coordinator in Alton, IL
Job Title: Human Resource Representative & Operations Coordinator
Job Type: Contract
Location: Alton, IL
Shift: 1st shift Part time or Full time
Similar Positions: Human Resource Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Warehouse Clerk
PLEASE NOTE that this is either a part time or full time position based off candidates skills and availability. For full time work the candidate would need additional skills and abilities that could be utilized with in the business to fill the extra hours. Examples include but not limited to: maintenance, painting, general construction, sales, mechanic, machining, welding, etc..
The position requires a good work ethic and a willingness to learn and adapt to the needs of the company. The Operations Coordinator & HR Representative is responsible for assisting with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks. This includes assisting with various human resource tasks, organizing company events, and liaising with customers. To be successful, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Responsibilities of HR Representative/Operations Coordinator:
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
- Assist Plant Supervisor by assuring all company rules and regulations are followed within the department.
- Assist Plant Supervisor with team performance as needed. This includes having an active role in performance appraisals and monitoring of work hours to job expectations.
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
- Inventory management.
- Organizing company events.
- Run errands such as picking up customer parts, obtaining supplies.
Requirements HR Representative/Operations Coordinator:
- High school diploma or equivalent. (required)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Human Resources or similar role.
- 1 years’ experience in a production and/or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Detail-oriented and have excellent follow-through skills.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- The environment is that of a heavy industrial worksite.
- Outdoor elements are a factor in some work areas.
- Exposure to air particles, such as dust, chemicals (paint, oil, gas, diesel fumes) and weld smoke in some work areas.
- Exposure to loud, penetrating noises in some work areas.
- Proper personal protective equipment is required at all times when on the shop floor, such as steel toed boots, ear plugs/earmuffs, safety glasses, pants, hard hats and possible respirator use.
Physical/Visual Activities or Demands: Physical/visual activities or demands that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, stoop and crouch, push, pull, reach, grasp, feel, talk, and hear.
- The employee is required to lift more than 50 pounds rarely and/or 25 to 50 pounds occasionally and move around large areas or to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects unassisted or with the use of a forklift, hand truck or hoist
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.