HireLevel is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Tech for a coil coatings company in Granite City, IL. The Industrial Maintenance Tech will have responsibility for ensuring plant equipment and facilities are kept in good electrical/mechanical repair and working order. The ideal candidate for this position will have multi-craft maintenance experience and a want to take their industrial maintenance career to the next level!
Since 1961, our client has been setting the standards in the coil coatings industry worldwide. Working with them can take you down a career path of multiple opportunities, including opportunity to learn new skills to advance your career in maintenance. They are able to achieve a “culture of excellence” through the hard work and talent of the people on their team!
- Pay: $35.01+ an hour
- Shift: Must be available to work multiple shifts including 6a-6p and 6p-6a
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Uniforms provided
- And More!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, and facilitate maintenance on all production and facility equipment with emphasis on equipment uptime and to resolve quality and production related issues in the spirit of continuous improvement, including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Troubleshoot programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Use electrical test equipment as needed for repair and troubleshooting.
- Repair and rebuild electrical and mechanical components.
- Installation, modification and fabrication of equipment and systems to meet production needs and schedules.
- Communicate clearly maintenance situations from one shift to another, including Maintenance Team Leader and Maintenance Manager.
- Plant wide accountabilities for operational aspects including progress toward quality and production goals.
- Participate in continuous improvement in safety, quality and housekeeping.
- Minimum of HS diploma and 2+ years of Industrial Experience (repairing and troubleshooting in electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, over-head cranes, forklifts, hoists, 3-phase motors, variable speed drives and controls, and heavy industrial wiring)
- Ability to learn process, equipment specifications and company standards by actively consulting resources, associates, manuals, training department and policies.
- Good practical sense working with and troubleshooting equipment problems. Able to work with minimal supervision within a team environment.
- Must be computer literate, familiar with the Windows Operating System.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, or any other protected classification protected by local, state, or federal laws