Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47469
HireLevel is seeking an Industrial Painter for our client located in Omaha, NE!
Job Title: Industrial Painter
Job Category: Full-time, 1 year Contract
Shift Times: Monday-Friday 6: 00 am - 2: 30 pm + OT and Saturday 6: 00 am 12: 00 pm (OT)
Location: Omaha, NE
Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour
Similar Positions: Painter, Laborer, Industrial Painter
Job Duties of the Painter:
- Loading and unloading racks.
- Prep metal parts prior to washing removing marker, deburr holes and edges.
- Roll paint carts to wash bay and wash with spray wand.
- Put carts in and out of ovens after washing and after powder coating.
Job Requirements of the Associate:
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to wear steel-toed shoes, ear plugs, safety glasses, and gloves
- Must pass PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) Must take before starting.
- Attention to detail, ability to keep parts in order and cleanliness are essential for this position.
- Painting area tends to be warmer than other parts of the plant due to ovens, and wet in wash bay.
- Lifting Sheet Metal is Required. Lifting over 50 lbs is assisted with another worker or cranes.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.