HireLevel is seeking an Industrial Steel Painter/Sandblaster in Granite City, IL.
Job Title: Industrial Steel Painter/Sandblaster
Job Category: Full-time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Granite City, IL
Hours: 6:00am - 2:30pm
Compensation: $14.00-16.00 per hour based on experience
Similar Positions: Sandblaster, Industrial Painter, Fabricator, Spray Painter
Responsibilities of the Industrial Steel Painter/Sandblaster:
- Select the appropriate paint or mix paints according to a pre-determined formula.
- Operate equipment to clean, wash, strip, sand, remove corrosion, fill dents or otherwise prepare fabricated steel items for application of paint and or other protective coatings.
- Operate spray, dip or flow coating equipment or other painting or product coating equipment as required.
- Paint small items and apply touch-ups.
- Clean and maintain painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air and personal protective equipment.
- Prepare and apply stencils, computer-generated decals and barcodes on the finished products.
- Use of airless spray guns to paint steel structures
- Provide accurate painting onto structures
- Be sure paint is to required mil to ensure desired thickness
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Industrial Steel Painter/Sandblaster:
- Experience with industrial sandblasting and painting is required
- Previous use of sandblasters and airless spray guns
- Ability to meet drug screen and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.