Industry: Construction and Extraction
Job Number: 48690
HireLevel is hiring for an Installation and Service Technician for a client in High Ridge, MO!
Our client is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution; they have built their company on the quality of their products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join their team as an Installation and Service Technician. In this position, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of automated production machines.
Job Category: Full-Time, Direct
Location: High Ridge, MO
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Installation and Service Technician:
- Installing and setting up automated production machines and their controls
- Maintaining and repairing automated production machines
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Dealing with customer and providing great customer service
Requirements of Installation and Service Technician:
- Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Controls Engineering, or related degree is a plus
- Must be able to read and use schematics and blueprints
- Five years minimum experience with automated machine instillation and/or service
- Experience with hydraulic systems
- Must be open to travel up to 50% of time
- Must be methodical, detail oriented, and possess the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work in a customer service environment and thrive with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.