HireLevel is looking for an Installation Coordinator with our client in Boca Raton, FL.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: $11.39 - 15.28 an hour
Similar Positions: Accounting, Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Responsibilities of Installation Coordinator
- Handle a fast paced environment, with the ability to review and enter appointments
- Variety of duties and responsibilities including coordination of installations and service appointments
- Coordinate schedules for installers and services technicians
- Confirm appointments by calling customers
- Order equipment to ensure availability for installations
- Process job closeouts
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Installation Coordinator:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years minimum related experience
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
- Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
- If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.