Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 49573
HireLevel is looking for an Insulation Installer for our client located in Energy, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will have experience with Installation and quality assurance, who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full-Time
Hours: 7: 00am 4: 30pm
What is unique about the client: Family owned
Similar Positions: HVAC, Installer, Insulation Installer
Compensation of Insulation Installer: $12.00
Responsibilities of Insulation Installer:
- Remove old insulation and dispose of it properly
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements
- Determine the amount and type of insulation needed
- Measure and cut insulation to fit into walls and around pipes
- Fasten insulation in place with staples, tape, or screws
- Use compressors to spray insulation into some spaces
- Install plastic barriers to protect insulation from moisture
- Work effectively with others to successfully complete an installation while abiding by safety and quality standards and guidelines
Requirements of Insulation Installer:
- Must be able to plan, manage, prepare, and maintain accurate records.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
- If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
- We are an equal opportunity employer