Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 48335
HireLevel is seeking an Inventory Control and Reconciliation Clerk for our client Celanese located in Evansville, IN. The ideal candidate possesses experience with SAP and with reconciling raw or finished product into inventory.
Job Category: Inventory Control, Part-time/Temporary
Job Title: Inventory Control and Reconciliation Clerk
Location: Evansville, IN
Shift: Monday through Friday / 20 hours per week
Similar Jobs: Inventory Control, Warehouse Management, Bookkeeping, Accounting
Compensation of the Inventory Control and Reconciliation Clerk:
Starting salary for this position is $15 per hour.
Additional Responsibilities of the Inventory Control and Reconciliation Clerk:
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry and filing.
- Assist the production department with matching inventory numbers to raw and finished product.
Job Requirements of the Inventory Control and Reconciliation Clerk:
- Ability to comprehend, follow and carryout instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems/variations involving standardized situations.
- Perform the basic functions of arithmetic; add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
- Preferred experience working with SAP or similar WMS system.
- Candidate must meet drug and background screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.Hirelevel.Com/referral.