Industry: Warehouse Shipping Specialist
Job Number: 48048
HireLevel is hiring for an Inventory Coordinator in Detroit, MI!
Job Category: Contract, Long Term
Location: Detroit, MI
Shift: 2: 30 am 11 am | Monday-Friday
Similar Positions: Production worker, Packaging, Warehouse associate, Shipping and Receiving, Cherry Picker, Material Handler, Inventory
Compensation: $12.00 an hour
Responsibilities of the Inventory Coordinator:
- Under general supervision, engages in receiving, shipping, unpacking, picking, staging, storage, verification, and monitoring of stock and non-stock items for hospital member institutions. Maintains a high standard of accuracy and interacts frequently with the hospital date control system.
Requirements of the Inventory Coordinator:
- Examines incoming shipments to verify receipt of the correct types and quantity of materials and supplies.
- Unpacks and inspects items for damage/shortage
- Interacts with data control system to identify classification of items. Accurately processes items according to standard operating procedures.
- Stores items at designated locations accurately.
- Performs par level counts as assigned and inputs levels to produce pick letters.
- Interacts with customers to review par levels, as well as receiving and delivery information.
- Maintains records of material and supplies and related materials management activities, as required.
- Picks and stages items for shipment to vendor.
Other Requirements of the Inventory Coordinator:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
- Basic knowledge of arithmetic, English and grammar. Accuracy in checking, positing and counting.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- At least one year of inventory experience preferred.