HireLevel is recruiting for an Inventory Coordinator in Evansville, IN!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Evansville, IN
Similar Positions: Forklift Driver, Warehouse Worker
Responsibilities of Inventory Coordinator :
- Pulls materials and tools as needed for projects
- Manages warehouse shipping and receiving duties
- Makes deliveries and maintain inventory
- Maintains a clean and safe warehouse environment and tool inventory
Requirements of Inventory Coordinator :
- 3+ years of related Warehouse /Inventory Experience
- Supervisory/ Management experience
- High School/GED required
- Valid Driver's License/CDL Preferred with Hazmat & Air Brake Endorsement
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must meet requirements for criminal background check and drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.