Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49295
HireLevel is recruiting for an Inventory Coordinator in Marinette, WI!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Marinette, WI
Similar Positions: Forklift Driver, Warehouse Worker
Compensation of Inventory Coordinator: $15.60
Responsibilities of Inventory Coordinator:
- General office duties and computer skills, including MS Word, FedEx or UPS shipping software.
- Pull materials and tools as needed for projects
- Manage warehouse shipping and receiving duties
- Make deliveries and maintain inventory
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment and tool inventory
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Special projects as needed. Computer Skills with Logistics knowledge of inventory processes.
Requirements of Inventory Coordinator:
- 2-5 years of Office\Warehouse experience
- High School\GED
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as organizational skills
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Agree to a criminal background check and drug screen
- Fork Lift Certified
- Computer Skills with Logistics knowledge of inventory processes
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.