HireLevel is looking for multiple Inventory Manager in Carmel, IN!
This role will work closely with management to support and train teams.
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Job Category: Long-term; temp-to-hire
Contract Location: Carmel, IN
Shift: 1st shift
Similar Positions: Inventory Clerk
Responsibilities for Inventory Manager:
- Responsible for Managing and communicating with HP Distributions on inventory accounts for ZCS District
- Site walks of Buildings (Discussion with Day Supervision)
- Organize closets and assist in maintaining equipment
- Send daily reporting (Emails only) to General Manager of any concerns, comments, etc.…
- Support ZCS District if help is needed (i.e. call off’s, vacation, activities that may acquire additional assistance
- Perform as need training on chemical use, how to operate and maintain equipment
- Respond to Manager’s requests and complete duties that are given
Requirements for Inventory Manager:
- Strong process documentation, procedure, and quality background.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Establish priorities, multi-task and detail oriented
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.