Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49543
HireLevel is seeking Inventory Worker for our client located in Shawnee, OK!
Job Title: Inventory Associate
Job Category: Full-time, 1 Year Contract
Shift Times: Monday-Friday; 1st shift
Location: Shawnee, OK
Pay Rate: $11.91/hr
Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse, Logistics Clerk
Responsibilities of the Inventory Associates:
- Receive and transact products & materials.
- Audit and cycle count materials for accuracy and ensure inventory integrity.
- Perform a variety of material handling and related data entry activities, and prepare necessary documents.
Requirements of the Inventory Associate:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in the role previously.
- Ability to stand, sit and/or walk on a hard surface as well as safely bend, stoop, reach, climb steps and use ladder up to 8 hours per day, occasionally up to 12 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50-75 pounds and frequently lift 50lbs.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.