Job Number: 49729
HireLevel is looking for a Janitor in Zionsville, IN!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? This companies staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Zionsville, IN
Shift: Monday Friday | 2nd shift either 3pm-11: 30pm or 1: 30pm to 10pm
What is unique about the client: Temperature controlled, clean environment
Company Culture: After hired on company offers benefits including PTO, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401K
Similar Positions: Custodian
Responsibilities of Janitor:
- Interior - Hallways, Restrooms, Offices, Classrooms, Multi-purpose Room, and any other area assigned by supervisor
- Exterior Perimeter of school building, parking lot, playground, windows, and any other area assigned by supervisor
- Empty Trash from any and all trash receptacles.
- Dust FF&E, window sills, air vents and any other area assigned by supervisor.
- Clean and sterilize restroom facilities.
- Clean up bodily messes including vomit, feces, urine and blood in accordance with training.
- Remove waste in cafeteria for breakfast and lunch.
- Assist with cleaning cafeteria tables.
- Keep cafeteria floors at an acceptable clean level.
- Sterilize all high use areas to reduce the spread of bacteria and any other harmful agents.
- Assist Head Custodian with cleaning projects or tasks.
- Assist with the creation and aide in building preventative maintenance processes and monitoring systems for extended life of facility related components.
- Travel may be required to nearby schools or warehouse/storage.
- Participate, successfully, in the training programs offered to increase the individual s skill and proficiency related to the assignments.
- Review current developments, literature and janitorial sources of information related to job responsibility.
- Ensure adherence to OSHA and maximum safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as delegated by Supervisor.
- Follow federal and state laws, as well as company policies.
Requirements of Janitor:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Must stay on school property at all times from beginning of work day until the end of the day, including lunch.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
- Ability to pass company background check and drug test requirements
Compensation of Janitor: $10.50 per hour (OT offered)
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.Hirelevel.Com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.