Industry: Financial Analyst
Job Number: 47833
HireLevel powered by ExtraHelp is looking for a Junior Data Analyst to help with a special integration project. Our client is a leader in healthcare products and research located in Lake Forest, Illinois.
Job Title: Junior Data Analyst
Job Type: Full-time, 6 Month Contract
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Hours: Monday - Friday; 8: 00am - 5: 00pm
Similar Positions: Senior Accountant, Financial Consultant, Financial Advisor, Finance Specialist
Job Responsibilities of the Junior Data Analyst:
- Analyzes financial data and projects financial condition based on past performance and present earnings.
- Reviews proposals and prepares analysis of feasibility and profitability.
- Responsible for maintaining the SSO integration business case and all related elements.
- Perform financial review of SSO quarterly rolling LBE/confirmation and submissions to ATO.
- Maintain interdepartmental communication to provide and obtain relevant information.
- Other duties including but not limited to: data collections, integration surveys, support in other continuous improvement initiatives, etc.
Job Requirements of the Junior Data Analyst:
- At least 3 years of finance/accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills.
- Expert skills in Excel.
- Ability to work independently and with senior levels of management.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.