HireLevel is looking for a Lawn care & Landscape Worker in Marion, IL!
The ideal candidate will enjoy working outdoors and have experience working with various types of lawn care equipment.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Marion, IL
Shift: Monday - Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Similar Positions: Lawncare, Landscaping, General Laborer
Compensation: $10.00+ per hour
Responsibilities of Lawn care & Landscaper Worker:
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
- Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
- Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes
- Decorate gardens with stones and plants.
- Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers and foliage.
- Gather and remove litter.
Requirements of Lawncare & Landscaper Worker:
- Previous lawncare experience required
- Must have valid drivers’ license and transportation
- Meet client's background check and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.