Job Number: 46581
HireLevel is seeking Lawn Care Technicians for a locally owned company. We're looking for driven individuals with excellent customer service skills and some prior experience with landscaping and mowing.
If you love to work outside and are looking for a new opportunity, this job is the one for you! This opportunity allows our candidates to work for a locally owned business that specializing in landscape design through mulching and rock, planting and seasonal clean up.
Job Title: Lawncare Technician
Location: Evansville, IN
Similar Jobs: Mowing, Trimming, Pruning, Leaf Clean Up, Installing Mulch
Compensation and Benefits of the Lawn Care Technician:
Starting salary for these positions is $10.00 an hour, depending on experience.
Job Description of the Lawn Care Technician:
- Driving a truck and trailer while following maps/directions
- Operating lawn mowing equipment including weed-eater, blower, and other various equipment
- Performing various landscaping duties as needed (mulching, weeding, trimming, clean-up etc.) Lifting heavy objects repetitively
Job Requirements of the Lawn Care Technician:
- Valid Driver s License with good driving record required
- The ability to work outdoors during extreme conditions (heat, cold, wind, rain, snow)
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to pass Background Check and Drug Test
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Previous experience mowing preferred
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.