Job Number: 49819
HireLevel is looking for Landscapers in Indianapolis, IN!
This company is looking for quality, skilled individuals who are excited about working in the turf industry. Candidates should be detail and team oriented with high goals aimed at transforming our golf course into one of the best in the state.
Job Category: Full-Time, Seasonal
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Monday Thursday 8am 5pm/ Friday 8am-12pm
What is unique about the client: Be outside enjoying the summer weather
Company Culture: Half days on Fridays
Similar Positions: Ground crew person, laborers
Responsibilities of Landscaper:
- Precision mow greens, tees, collars, fairways and rough
- Operate equipment, power tools and various hand tools
- Hand watering greens and collars
- Changing cups and moving tee markers
- Raking and maintaining over 90 sand bunkers
- Maintaining mulch beds
- Assist with many various projects to improve golf course conditions
- Working with other team members to successfully accomplish goals
- And much more!
Requirements of Landscaper:
- Must be able to exert physical strength
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
Compensation of Account Manager: $11-12.00 per hour
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.Hirelevel.Com/referral.