Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 48857
HireLevel is looking for a Lawn Maintenance for our client located in Benton, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will have previous experience with hard scaping, and who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full-Time
Hours: Monday through Saturday
What is unique about the client: family owned business
Company Culture: hard working
Similar Positions: Lawn care, Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping, Hardscaping
Compensation of Lawn Maintenance: $10.00
Responsibilities of Lawn Maintenance:
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems
- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Landscapers are responsible in planning the layout of the lawn, plant different kinds of ornamental plants, shrubs and flowers in order to create a great and pleasing design.
- They serve as the artists and architects of the lawn by using a wide variety of natural elements soil, brick and stone to create various shapes and beds.
- They also enhance the design of landscaping through creating elevations or installing water designs and features.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Travel to and from work sites throughout Franklin and Williamson County.
Job Requirements of Lawn Maintenance:
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule
- Must have valid drivers license
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.