HireLevel is looking for Landscaper in Benton, IL.
Our Client is a family own business. Their emphasis is on constant quality. They have a proven track record of creative quality work and landscaping designs
Job Type: Full -Time
Location: Benton, IL
Shift: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Similar Positions:Landscaper, Hardscaping, Lawncare, General Laborer
Compensation: $ 10.00
Responsibilities of Landscaper:
- Completing all assigned projects as scheduled with the assistance of 1-3 team members.
- Working with the Crew Team Leader to meet production goals for the team, while maintaining a very high level of job quality.
- Operating and understanding all tools and machinery used by our production team.
- Possibly operating non-CDL automatic and stick-shift vehicles, including vans, dump trucks, and truck/trailer combinations.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment.
- Being responsible for the security and well-being of the tools and equipment assigned to your team.
- Following compliance of all company policies and procedures outlined within the Employee Manual, as well as any other procedures that arise.
- Communicating any necessary information regarding other employees to the Crew Team Leader and/or other members of management.
Requirements of Landscaper:
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must meet background and drug screening policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.