HireLevel is looking for a Lead Material Handler in Greenwood
Our client has been developing and providing custom value-added fruit and flavor ingredients through different food service industries. They believe in differentiating themselves by unparalleled service at all levels within the company.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Greenwood, IN
Shift: Monday-Friday | 2nd Shift | 4:00pm-12:00am
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
Responsibilities of the Lead Material Handler:
- Various tasks to ensure timely and accurate completion of orders
- Other job duties as assigned
- Constant bending, twisting and lifting 50lbs or more
Desired qualifications of the Lead Material Handler:
- Stand up Forklift experience required
- Leadership experience required
- Attention to detail
- Longevity – looking to grow with the company
- Safety mindset!! Top priority
- Physical Requirements (lifting, climbing, standing, equipment use):
- Ability to lift 50 pounds constantly
- Certified Equipment operation (Forklift)
- Ability to stand for majority of the workday
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.