HireLevel is looking for a Lead Sanitation Worker in Greenwood, IN!
Our client has been developing and providing custom value-added fruit and flavor ingredients through different food service industries. They believe in differentiating themselves by unparalleled service at all levels within the company.
Job Category: Long-term; temp-to-hire
Contract Location: Greenwood, IN
Shift: 3rdd Shift | Monday-Friday | 9:00pm - 6:00am
Similar Positions: Warehouse Associate, Production Associate, Warehouse Specialist, Sanitation
- Paid training
- Ability to cross train in different departments
- PTO and Health Benefits available upon conversion after 520 hours.
Responsibilities for Lead Sanitation Workers:
- Moving items and material
- Driving forklift equipment as necessary
- Finishing packaging
Requirements for Lead Sanitation Worker:
- Leadership experience a must
- Must be forklift Certified
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hour shift
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Wearing proper protective equipment
- Sanitation experience preferred in Food Industry
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.