HireLevel is looking for a Leasing Consultant in Evansville, IN.
The Leasing Consultant's primary duties are to greet prospects, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. If you are service oriented and want a position where you can make residents feel welcomed, then this position is for you.
Location: Evansville, IN
Shift: Day Shift only 8:00am- 5pm Monday- Friday
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Entry Level Position- will train on the job
Benefits after hired on ( health, vision, dental, PTO, 401K, rental discount)
Responsibilities of Leasing Consultant:
- Maintains a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
- Inspects models and "market ready" vacancies daily to ensure cleanliness.
- Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether it is a prospect call, irate resident, service request, etc. Transfers calls to assistant manager or manager when appropriate.
- Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, professionally presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the manager for marketing property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Correctly completes all lease applications, assists with application verification and notifies prospective residents of results. Types miscellaneous resident communication as needed.
- Completes all lease paperwork including related addenda and accepts rents and deposits.
- Completes Guest Card information form on all prospects, sends thank-you notes and performs follow-up.
- Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Inspects move-outs and vacancies.
Inventories office supplies on periodic basis. Reports needs to manager.
Organizes and files appropriate reports, leases and paperwork.
Attends company meetings when requested.
Assists manager and assistant manager in preparation of daily and weekly reports, resident communications, move-out inventory, market surveys, etc.
Requirements of Leasing Consultant:
Business casual dress code
Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver's license
- Must have great customer service and communication skills
- 1 year of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Must be friendly and trustworthy
- Must pass background check and drug test.
Ways to Apply
Quick Apply at www.hirelevel.com/apply
Visit our Evansville office at: 2007 N. Green River; Evansville, IN. 47715
Call us now at 812-471-9670
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.