HireLevel is looking for a Legal Secretary in Herrin, IL!
Our client is a family owned law office assisting clients throughout southern Illinois. The ideal candidate must demonstrate professional, ethical, and confidentiality in regards to all aspects of the business. They must be computer savvy and have an Associate’s Degree or relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Herrin, IL
Shift: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Similar Positions: Confidential Secretary, Judicial Administrative Assistant, Legal Administrative Secretary, Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary, Litigation Assistant, Magistrate Assistant, Secretary
Compensation: $10-13/hr BOE
Responsibilities of Legal Secretary:
- Answer calls from clients and greet guests
- Demonstrate professional, ethical, and confidentiality in regards to all aspects of business
- Assist legal team as needed
- Prepare files and process legal forms
- Act as liaison between legal team and clients
- Provide professional first impression as face of law firm
Job Requirements for the Legal Secretary:
- Associates Degree or relevant experience
- Must be computer savvy
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with position
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policy
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.