Industry: Contract Administrator
Job Number: 47982
HireLevel is current looking for a Lending Assistant to work for a banking client in Bethalto, IL!
Location: Bethalto, IL
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8: 00 a.M.- 5: 00 p.M.; possible Saturdays
Pay rate: $16.00/hr.
Similar positions: Loan Administrator, Lending Administrator, Assistant Loan Underwriter, Commercial Loan Administrator, Real Estate Lending Assistant
Responsibilities of the Lending Assistant:
- Assist loan officers in underwriting real estate and commercial loan files
- Ensure compliance with company loan policy guidelines
- Assist loan officers with Freddie Mac underwriting guidelines
- Complete HMDA forms on non RE home improvement loans
- Order appraisals, title work, flood determinations, credit reports, etc.
- Book loan tickets and prepare file for upload & scanning
- Assist customers with loan related questions
- Greet customers and help answer telephones
- File UCC s through an online system
- Clerical and filing duties
Requirements of the Lending Assistant:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 1+ years of lending experience
- Good time management skills and above average attention to detail
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements