HireLevel is looking for a Licensing Compliance Coordinator with our client in Boca Raton, FL.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: $17.00- $20.00/hr based on experience
Similar Positions: Call Center Represtentative, Switchboard Operator, Customer Service
Responsibilities of Licensing Compliance Coordinator :
- Analyze government statutes and rules to provide a basic definition of the regulations to assist the field managers in understanding licensing requirements.
- Create licensing guides with the LC template that provide the licensing scope and answer questions for the field on the legal requirements.
- Work with the LC team to advise management on actions needed for compliance with the government requirements.
- Closely track data to document program and compliance statistics against plan.
- Establish and maintain good a relationship with the field teams through clear written and verbal communication.
- Track responses and input data into a master licensing data base where accuracy is imperative.
- Maintain files, training and certification documents, and license data.
Requirements of Licensing Compliance Coordinator :
- The ability to work independently and shift priorities is a must.
- Excellent skill level of MS office; word and excel is required.
- A working knowledge of SharePoint and One Drive environments is a plus.
- Paralegal experience a Plus
- Must have advanced skills to research state and municipal licensing regulations, certification, and educational requirements.
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.