HireLevel is looking for a Logistics Assistant in St. Louis, MO!
Our client, a global packaging company, is looking for a Logistics Assistant who reports to the Logistics Manager. The purpose of this position is to assist the Logistics Manager in guaranteeing the efficient inbound and outbound flow of goods, in accordance with company standards and procedures.
Job Category: Full-time, Direct Hire
Shift: Monday through Friday, 1st Shift
Location: St. Louis, MO
Responsibilities of the Logistics Assistant:
- Assists in planning and monitoring production, material requirements and consumption, warehouse capacity and stock levels.
- Prepares and expedites purchase orders and scheduling agreements.
- Records inbound good receipts in the ERP System.
- Organizes transportation of all outbound items (finished goods, raw material, spare parts, regrind, etc.), preparing picking lists, issuing sales orders and delivery notes.
- Creates, modifies and reconciles work orders in the ERP system.
- Supports the inventory process assisting the warehouse team in counting raw material, packing material, finished goods and regrind.
- Is responsible for the reconciliation of returnable packing materials rotation between plants and clients ( pallets, trays, boxes, etc.,).
- Prepares, collects and organizes waste management documents.
- Checks and maintains time and attendance sheets.
- Supports the Logistics Manager in carrying out tasks.
Requirements of the Logistics Assistant:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in the logistics department of a manufacturing company
- Good knowledge of the supply chain process
- Basic applied knowledge of WCM standards
- Basic knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices
- Good applied knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP)
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.