Industry: Production Engineer
Job Number: 47338
HireLevel is recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator in Tampa, FL!
This position is supporting the Production Planning department by managing material availability, processing artwork changes, labeling revisions, and document changes in support of serialization implementation.
Job Title: Logistics Clerk
Job Type: Full Time, Long-Term Contract
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Shipping & Receiving Clerk, Operations Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Logistics Clerk
Responsibilities of the International Logistics Clerk:
- Process artwork and document changes. Updating Packaging and Filling Bill of Materials as artwork changes and managing the transition of inventory affected from these changes.
- Review and update ERPLx system for revision level changes and component transitions.
- Review material availability and labeling revision levels in support of the weekly packaging schedule for material cut over timing.
Requirements of the International Logistics Clerk:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Two or more years of administrative and document control experience.
- Background in pharmaceutical or warehouse/logistics strongly preferred.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Superb attention to detail and organization skills.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.