Industry: Contract Administrator
Job Number: 48264
HireLevel is looking for a Logistics Coordinator in Columbus, OH!
Our client, a global healthcare and research company, is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to support all import and export actives.
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator International
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Pay Rate: $19.32 per hour
Shift: Monday through Friday, 1st Shift
Location: Columbus, OH
Similar Positions: Warehouse Coordinator, Warehouse Clerk, Documentation, Office, Record Keeping
Responsibilities of Logistics Coordinator:
- Perform all aspects of order processing in multiple systems; order creation, order maintenance, order execution, invoicing, post shipment follow up, etc.
- Support Exports customs clearance and documentation.
- Assure invoicing and billing is accurate.
- Initiate Change Request for documents or data changes.
- Works with exports team and carrier to comply with all U.S. Export regulations.
- Works with affiliate and direct export customers so that all documentation is in accordance with countries import customs and regulations.
- Interface with related functional areas (transportation scheduling, customer service operations, planning, etc.) on export shipment matters.
- Ensure prompt, accurate and efficient handling of communications concerning shipments and any other relevant aspect of the business.
- Coordination of all required export/import documentation and timely submission in accordance with department policy.
- Problem solving of exceptions.
- Elevate issues requiring correction/mitigation timely.
- Maintain customer requirements including system parameters, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate and maintain document controlled systems.
- Process with direction credit requests, debit memos, exceptions to policy, product allocation and other areas that may impact the balance between customer satisfaction and cost efficacy.
- Independently resolves customer issues with other departments such as planning, shipping, purchasing, marketing, sales, IT and contracting/pricing.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment Create/Updates department. Procedures as required Create/Modifies customer accounts May perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Logistics Coordinator:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree in Business, Logistics, Transportation, or other related field experience preferred.
- High accuracy rate of data entry.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office knowledge base- Proficient to Advanced in MS Excel.
- Must be able to meet the client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.