Industry: Operations Manager
Job Number: 48692
HireLevel is hiring for a Logistics Manager for a client in High Ridge, MO!
Our client is a growing and innovative manufacturer of electrical connectors for power distribution; they have built their company on the quality of their products and service. We are looking for a great candidate to join their team as a Logistics Manager.
Job Category: Full-Time, Direct
Location: High Ridge, MO
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Logistics Manager:
- Be aware of logistics technology advances and apply appropriate technology to improve logistics processes
- Manage the logistical of products
- Develop and implement technical project management plans, schedules, and compliance matrices
- Direct teams by managing task priorities, scheduling, and tracking work assignments while providing guidance and ensuring the availability of resources
- Oversee process and operational improvement in Shipping and Receiving
- Maintain relationship with vendors, negotiate pricing, and review performance of vendors
- Deal with Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) code classification, NAFTA, and all other import/export areas.
- Assist with Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) issues
Requirements of Logistics Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in logistics
- Experienced in import/export issues, including HTS code classifications, NAFTA sheets, etc.
- Familiar with hazardous material logistic requirements and processes.
- Experience with developing relationships with freight vendors (UPS, FEDEX, C.H. Robinson, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer.