HireLevel is looking for MIG Welders in Jerseyville, IL!
Job Category: Welder
Location: Jerseyville, IL
Hours: 3:00pm-11:00pm | Monday-Friday
Similar Positions: Welder, Fabricator
Compensation: $16.25 per hour | Incentive pay up to $21.00 per hour after training
Responsibilities of the MIG Welder:
- Use of foundry grade grinders a plus
- Experience with gas shielded large diameter flux core wire a plus
- Weld repair and finish grinding of cast steel rail car parts for the railroad industry
- Maintain and replace consumables used in the welding or grinding process such as wire spool replacement, etc.
- Inspect metal parts and castings to identify conditions that would require repair or reconditioning
- Use pneumatic or electric tools to prepare the surface of reconditioned parts or castings prior to or post welding
- Heavy use of grinder to be expected
Requirements of the MIG Welder:
- MIG gun experience required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and move up to 100 lbs. through bending, squatting, or twisting
- Must be able to work in hot/cold dusty/dirty conditions
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Must meet background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.