Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 49217
HireLevel is looking for a Maintenance Technician for our client located in Du Quoin, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will be a self starter and take direction from management and who has 8 years related experience and the ability to work with little to no supervision
Job Category: Full-Time:
Hours: 7: 00am 3: 30pm
What is unique about the client: makes different grades of oils
Company Culture: fast pace team oriented
Similar Positions: Machine Operator, Machine repair, machine shop, Machine Maintenance
Compensation of Maintenance Technician: $13.00 - $15.00
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
- Preform all necessary repairs for the facility including mechanical, electrical, support equipment repairs, building and grounds maintenance._
- Examine machines and mechanical equipment to diagnose source of trouble.
- Dismantle or partly dismantle and preform repairs.
- Replace broken or defective parts with items obtained from stock or outside sources.
- Report any faulty equipment and schedule for repair.
- Preform any faulty equipment and provide solutions
- Preform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Provide support to production personnel by answering breakdown assistance calls.
- Knowledge of AC and DC motors and drives
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide solutions
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
Job Requirements of Maintenance Technician:
- High schools diploma or GED
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Individual must be a self-starter and take direction for management
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools
- Ability to operate a forklift and man lift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Stand, crouch, bend and be on their feet for extended periods
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.