Industry: Warehouse Shipping Specialist
Job Number: 49153
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring for an experienced Machine Operator Assistant in O Fallon, MO!
If you are passionate about delivering excellence, and think you are a great fit with our organization, we'd love to hear from you. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the innovative products and service support they need to succeed in today's dynamic market. This position is responsible for ensuring the accurate and efficient Material Movement and Inventory Control in the Production and Warehouse Divisions.
Category: Full-time, Contract to Direct
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 1st 6am 4: 30pm; 2nd 4: 15pm-2: 15am
Location: O Fallon, MO
Similar Positions: Inventory Clerk, Production Supervisor, Shipping and Receiving
Additional Responsibilities of Machine Operator Assistant:
- Assist Machine Operators with duties
- Pick/pull parts as needed
- Clean work area
- Catch parts from machine
- Inspect products for quality and accuracy
Job Requirements of Machine Operator Assistant:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Minimum of 2 years or more work experience in a warehouse/production environment preferably within electronic industry.
- Must be able to develop and adapt work processes.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- In-depth understanding and practical experience with production, manufacturing/warehouse operations.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Compensation of Machine Operator Assistant:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!