HireLevel is looking for a Manual Operator located in Benton, IL.
This is a family-owned and operated business for over 40 years and is in search of quality, dedicated team members to join their growing family.
Job Title: Manual Operator
Job Category: Full-Time
Contract Location: Benton, IL
Shift: 6:00am – 6:00pm Monday-Friday, some Saturdays as needed
Similar Positions: Machinist, Manual Mill, Manual Lathe, Lathe, Mill
Responsibilities of Manual Operator:
- Know basic components & controls
- Collet Locking System
- Speed & Feed adjustments
- Understanding of machine tools
- Controlling the quality of parts produced
- Cleaning & oiling machines
- Blue print reading
- Understanding production reports
- Ability to read and document traveling batch cards
Requirements of Manual Operator:
- Adhere to company policy
- Understand safety rules
- Read & understand micrometers, dial indicator, air gauges, dial calipers
- All other duties as applied
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Policy & Objectives
- Machine Experience
- Mechanical Aptitude
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer