HireLevel is looking for a Machine Operator in Carbondale, IL!
Our client is a world wide manufacturer of tape products with locations across North America, Asia and Europe! The ideal candidate will keep production running as smooth as possible!
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Carbondale, IL
Shift: 2nd or 3rd
Similar Positions: Production, General Labor, Warehouse
Responsibilities of Machine Operator:
- Packing converting machine with product
- Set up machines specific to product needs
- Ability to change-over, start-up, monitor and adjust operating conditions to maintain quality production
- Perform routine maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating equipment and making adjustments and fixing minor mechanical problems
Requirements of Machine Operator:
- Ability to understand and work with metric measures and volumes
- Ability to lift 60 pounds, climb stairs, walk, and stand throughout the shift
- Complete all required annual training to satisfy safety rules and EPA and OSHA regulations
- Meeting all background and drug screen requirements
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.